On today's episode of High Growth Founders, Kasey chats with Jackie Bebenroth, founder and Principal of Muse. With 25 years of marketing experience, Jackie founded Muse, a branding and content marketing agency that works with innovative leaders in the food and wellness industries.
Jackie will share her acquisition story, how she negotiated back the rights to her company, and what she took away from the experience.
She will also talk about her passion for branding and why she started Muse.
You'll discover what it takes for a company to truly present itself as authentic.
Jackie will discuss why change is cyclical and not linear.
Jackie will also reveal her #1 resource for founders.
Join Kasey and Jackie for an inspiring conversation about aligning your business with your passion, branding, and value-based pricing.
What You Will Learn in this Show:
- A look into Jackie's company, Muse, including their philosophy.
- Why change is cyclical, not linear.
- The power of integrating your business with your passion.
- Why do you need to stop hourly pricing for your business?
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people who are ahead of you.
- And so much more...