In today's episode of High Growth Founders, Kasey chats with Rob Napoli, a soulful trainer and strategist, founder of Rise Up Media, author and podcast host of The Bear Necessities of Entrepreneurship.
Rob Napoli is passionate about helping startup founders make themselves and their brands stand out. Over the past three years, he has worked with over 500 startups.
Rob will talk about how he discovered his passion for entrepreneurship and what his most important lesson is.
He will also talk about his OCD struggles and how he manages to balance all his interests and passions with his professional life.
You'll learn why his firing from his job was a defining moment in his life.
You'll hear an interesting story about why Rob moved to Italy, gave up a six-figure job, and the valuable lessons he learned.
He'll share the kind of investors that funders should avoid.
Rob will also reveal the #1 resource he recommends for founders.
Join Kasey and Rob as they engage in an insightful conversation about finding balance in multitasking, investing in your personal brand, and necessity vs. accessory.
What You Will Learn in this Show:
- Rob's company, Rise Up Media, and what it does.
- How incredibly lucrative your personal brand can be and how to grow your social media platforms.
- Rob's book, The Social Soul: Mastering Your Personal and Professional Brand with Intentionality and Authenticity.
- The most common mistakes founders make in the early stages
- How important it is to have social capital.
- And so much more...