Walker Mckay | The Power of Intentional Transformation
In today's episode of High Growth Founders, Kasey chats with Walker Mckay, Principal and Founder of Mckay Consulting Group and host of the No BS Sales School Podcast.
After 11 years, Walker realized that he no longer fit in with his business partner. He quit his job, but things did not proceed as expected.
As he shares his story, Walker will talk about how he navigated through the difficult period after quitting his job, finding himself in a financial bind and the important lessons he gained from that experience.
He will also discuss his beliefs in the power of intentional transformation.
You will learn how to have better business conversations in order to build businesses.
He will share an insightful analogy about boats to help you reflect on life.
You will discover beneficial advice for entrepreneurs, particularly first-time salespeople.
He will talk about four mindsets that his consulting company employs.
Walker will reveal his #1 podcast recommendation for founders.
Join Kasey and Walker as they dive into an insightful conversation about building a business that is true to who you are and bridging the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
What You'll Learn in this Show:
- Being intentional and working towards what you want to change.
- Walker's number one financial goal.
- What growth means for Walker.
- The difference between the end goal and the means goal.
- The "present, past, and future" structure and how to use it to learn more about someone.
- Walker's advice for someone who is struggling.
- And so much more…